Friday, January 26, 2024



The last week of 2023 I was in expectation of what God would speak to me about 2024 and within days the Spirit began to impress on me that the word God was giving me for 2024 was "Generations." It has be a concern to me for several years the great chasm between generations that exists in the world, now exists in the body of the LORD.
This is so against God's desire for all generations alive today. 

Donna Diorio, January 26, 2024

A FUNDAMENTAL DISCONNECT BETWEEN YOUNG AND OLD IN THE BODY OF THE LORD
I am opposed to the youth divide that is so evident in the body of the LORD today. It should not exist! There are no Gen X or Z, Baby Boomers, Millennials or Alphas in the spiritual body of the LORD - that is the divisions that seculars make to divide and conquer.
There are no disrespectful divisions if we follow Yeshua, but VALUE for all ages. We will reject the popular secular divisions according to decade-"generations" in favor of His making of us all "one New Man" in Himself. There is a God given beauty to every age that is to be valued and respected, not disdained as youth have chosen in the past decades.
I know this is true: my generation of the 60's and '70's were led down that same path too and deep divisions were the result. When I rediscovered God in the 80's, I was so blessed to see youth and the aged value and respect each other. It spoke to me the truth, "and they shall know you by your love for one another."
Can't have love of one another with value and respect regardless of age. And when we are alienated by each others views, someone is not aligned with the Word of God.


 

No comments: