Saturday, April 6, 2024

Failing to see the big picture of our choices

 


Failing to see the big picture of our choices
April 6, 2024

In the year before the 2020 election, some of the ministry people I follow began to call out Trump for the things they believed he lacked in Christian character. It really became  a thing that there was nothing they ever expressed anything positive about him. If they ever posted anything good to say about him, I must have missed it!

I pushed back because it was easy for me to see how they were persuading many Christians away from voting for Trump in the election - and they were just adding to the flood of accusations and lies against Trump from the Leftist voting Democrat. 

Pushing back on how my friends were influencing the Christian vote is something I felt I must do because I could also see the commitment of Democrats is to make sure conservatives never have control of this country ever again Christian influences included because Christians generally are more conservative in their government policies. I have no allegiance to any party, but Republicans have always come closer than Democrats on the issues important to me and I also believe important to God.

I also saw the character flaws of Trump. My expectation never was based on him be flawless, but my belief in him being the best leader was on him having the guts to do what was right for the country. I was voting for a President, not the pope. Besides, if you have any spiritual discernment at all you can see the evil agenda of most of the leaders on Left. If you missed seeing the corruption and evil of Biden and his puppets over the past few years, well, shame on you. 

This is all history now. Because the election was stolen from Trump, the blanket was pulled off that covered me and many Americans about just how corrupted our government leaders and bureaucraces actually are. The election theft has laid bare how deep the rot is in every level and branch of government.

I believe in the upcoming election - barring another election theft -  that Trump will return to the White House to gather the tatters of this country and begin to put things back in order. It will be a monumental job and between now and his swearing in, I see great potential for great calamities for the American people from within and without. It is hard to believe anyone would want the job Trump is seeking, but I thank him for seeking to the highest office in this land once again for the sake of America.

Now I said all this to say I see a VERY similar situation occurring in the swirling hate campaign to destroy Mike Bickle and close down IHOP. It has gathered together many supporters of that campaign, many who also stood in negative critique of Trump. They believe they are taking the high road and upholding necessary character issues that must be publicly addressed against Mike. They believed the same about Trump, but they did not seem to see how they were adding to the flood of the Accuser against God's people at the same time. 

We should not lend our voice to those who are calling for complete destruction of any Christian minister or the closing of any ministry that has ONLY BEEN JUDGED in the courts of public opinion. 
People lie all the time. False accusers can convince the crowd. Israel knows all about how 100% false accusations and narratives have made the whole world hate them based on lies.

The Bible passage about Jezebel's machinations to steal Naboth's vineyard is a strong word showing how the Jezebel spirit works under the radar to orchestrate evil by getting others to lie about the innocent. I am not proclaiming anyone innocent because there has not been due process in this matter. I refuse to align with people who are willing to accept guilt based on accusations alone.

If we are in alliance with people who are stirring up a hornets nest of hatred far beyond whatever character flaw we see in some Christian, then we need to break and run from them. Establish God's high ground - not their phony high ground that seeks to destroy Mike Bickle and the IHOP ministry just for good measure. God's way seeks restoration not total decimation of the man and the ministry. God's way rarely attracts people who are seeking truth. The campaign against Bickle has attracted great number of people some who hate all prophetic, some hate all charismatics, some all Christians and God Himself! Those are all happy to join the curse-fest of Mike Bickle and IHOP.  

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. 

For me: I stand to due process for Mike Bickle, the continuation of the great #IHOPKC ministry, the GOD-correction all that need to be corrected in the American prophetic (not random self-appointed accusers), the continuing coming together of OneNewMan in Messiah, God's mercy on America even in the midst of afflictions and corrections being poured out on all of the sins of this nation. If it is at all possible in God's mercy, that Trump be protected in the months ahead - set in safety from lawfare and assassination attempts - and sworn in as President of the United States with years left in him to regather the resources of this country and the people of God to be kept in safety from the many afflictions coming to this nation, already being rolled out. In Jesus' name.

It is my pray, O God. A woman well aware of her shortcomings, past failings in being transformed enough in Yeshua's likeness to always do the God thing instead of the fleshly thing. My righteousness is of Him, and so is my vindication: so no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that condemns me I judge as failing in its mission. This is my inheritance in Yeshua, so says the LORD. 


No comments: