Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Speak life, not a fiery death

I post this picture ONLY BECAUSE it depicts what I believe SO MANY have in their mind for IHOP. May in never be, in Jesus' name.

I am listening to the live #IHOPKC with Sarah Edwards singing some Matt Redman songs I fell in love with in the mid-2000's when I was seriously wondering what was going on. God was rebuilding me after a major stumbling that I was so ashamed of that I could not forgive myself, even realizing God had. A friend gave me some Matt Redman music and those songs were songs of life to me. They continually told me God loved me.
Do not follow in the path of those with such bitter, victim-images of themselves that they believe it will serve the Body of Christ if IHOP is burnt to the ground. I just saw a post on X by the sister of the accuser who claims she was abused at age 14. They are speaking death over IHOP. Join me in speaking life over IHOP and RESTORATION of all - including Mike. If you are wondering what my sin was, it was bitter unforgiveness.

 

No comments: