Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Captives in Gaza



Isaiah 52:5 And now what have I here? declares the LORD. For My people have been taken without cause; those who have power over them taunt, declares the LORD, and My name is blasphemed continually all day long.
6 Therefore My people will know My name; therefore they will know on that day that I am He who speaks. Here I am!(*Is 8:17-19)
7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!”
8 Listen! Your watchmen shall lift up the voice, with the voice together shall they sing. For they shall see eye to eye when the LORD shall bring again Zion. GOD WILL DO THIS FOR HIS OWN GLORY

Our support of Israel should be wrapped up in God's intent that "all Israel shall be saved" and our support should express itself FIRST with the Israeli Body of Messiah who live in Israel, are Jewish believers in Jesus, His feet as spoken of as beautiful in Isaiah 52:7

* Isaiah 8:17-18 17I will wait for the LORD, who is hiding His face from the house of Jacob. I will put my trust in Him. 18 Here I am, and the children the LORD has given me as signs and wonders in Israel from the LORD of Armies, who dwells on Mount Zion.


 

No comments: