Sunday, September 3, 2023

2023 Our Personal Journey Deeper

Feb: Asbury Revival, Global Isaiah 62 Month of May Prayer & Fasting for the Salvation of Israel with the International House of Prayer in Kansas City and being a late-comer to "Discovering the Jewish Jesus" rabbi Schneider in July. In my eyes the Ohio Messianic Jew is surely an apostle to the Gentiles for such a time as this


September 3, 2023: I am relating the 3 programs I watched last night that made me realize what a great work God has been doing in 2023 for His people. I know He has been doing it in me, and I'm pretty certain He is doing it in MANY. I hope you are one of them. - Donna Diorio

Last night I was tuned in to another fantastic message from Rabbi Schneider, this time from his John series. Wow, wow, wow! It was in John 7:1 He was talking about 2 things that were so powerful to me, one because I have seen this in other scripture passages before: Yeshua did not let those who wanted to kill him before His time. And they sure wanted to and in fact they accused Him of having a demon because He said they wanted to kill him - and this was the lying/deceptive spirit because killing Him was exactly what they wanted to do, and they lied covering up their intentions which He saw through. 

     Character assassination is also a form of murder. We see a lot of that type of 'murder' going on in USA, and even in the world today. In Matthew 5:28, Jesus says "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." What makes you think that this does not apply to knowingly setting yourself to "murdering" the reputation of someone? Of course it applies! 

     He referred to a Billy Joel song from back in the day, "Honesty" - 
     "Honesty is such a lonely word
      Everyone is so untrue
      Honesty is hardly ever heard
     And mostly what I need from you"

     Honesty is so hard to find. We have to set ourselves to honesty and we have to value those who are honest, without guile, without manipulation and self-serving lies. 

     He pointed out another verse that I have not seen clearly before: 7:5 For even His own brothers did not believe in Him. Rabbi Schneider talked about how often we are also rejected because our close ones are not willing to believe in the Jesus in us. There can be rejection we earned, but also rejection just because of the witness of Yeshua in us. (This is a message so worth listeninig to!) 

     And as it goes on further, around 7:17 where He tells the religious leaders that "If anyone desires to do His will, he will know whether My teaching is from God or whether I speak on My own."

A person has to be WILLING to do God's will to accept the teaching of Yeshua/Jesus.  If a person is not willing to do God's will, they will point a finger of blame at the person who does desire to do God's will. 

     That is a very simple message we all need to get under our belt today! And I do love as Schneider continues into this teaching later, He really makes mincemeat out of the "religious fanatics" with murder in their hearts for Yeshua and His disciples. That message is exactly how I see the religious fanatics in Israel today who are pursuing the body of Messiah in Israel today. And so many Israel supporting Christians are blinded by the double face shown to them by these religious fanatics that they actually believe their lies to Christians that the Israeli Jews who believe in Jesus are a "cult" who "have a demon" - just like Jesus was accused of in John 7.

So, to continue in my previous post from last night watching Rabbi Schneider teach on John 7, I then happened to catch an Israeli news program produced by Josh Reinstein of Israel News Now which was also airing on DayStar.

     Christians just love those Jews who court them without seeing through their efforts to channel Christian support AWAY from the body of Messiah in Israel and their work to see "all Israel" saved. It is so much easier to just accept that Josh and many other like him, Tuly Weiss for example, are just sweetheart Jews who love Christians. They will love you UNTIL you align with God's will for Christians to support the disciples and ministries of Yeshua in Israel! 

     Now Josh Reinstein is an engaging guy. I watched him in a segment with a Christian who has brought football to Israel, and it was so nice and cordial. No conflict there...but I remembered Josh's name from researching him out many years ago and learning what his deal really is: Keep Christians serving Israel's agenda, not serving God's agenda! 

     Josh is Dallas born, been in Israel many years and is the Director of the Knesset Christian Allies Caucus and President of the Israel Allies Foundation. That places him as a number one contact for Christians in high places in the US and other nations. 

     One thing about following the Israeli ministries for so long and so deeply, I remember what happened in the way back. Now Josh Reinstein I remember when Reinstein specifically addressed the #1 qualifer for the Knesset Christian Allies Caucas, which was "the Caucus won't work with anyone who supports missionary activities for Jews." This was in response to some of Pat Robertson's comments in 2004 at ICEJ.  

     According to Judy Lash Balint's article, "You Don't Make Mistakes in Israel," after Robertson had outlined in a speech the four things that needed to happen "before Jesus comes back." The reporter notes, 'The morning after his speech, Robertson held a news conference and I asked the Christian media mogul if he shares his thoughts about those messianic Jews in his meetings with Israeli Knesset members. 'No, I don't tell that to Israeli politicians,' he replied." 

     She also wrote, "Robertson's words about Messianic Jews evidently raised the sensitivity hackles of ICEJ organizers enough that they chose not to distribute tapes of Robertson's speech to the press." 

     Balint reported, "ICEJ Media liaison David Parsons, a seasoned veteran of the minefield of Jewish-Christian relations in Israel, admitted to me that Robertson's 'views are off'." 

     She continued, "Leaders of the Knesset Christian Allies Caucus (CAC) don't have a problem with the political message, but expressed concern over Robertson's messianic remarks. According to Josh Reinstein, CAC director, the Caucus won't work with anyone who supports missionary activities for Jews."

     There is a deceptive game being played by Christians in Israel. In my opinion, they have placed their ability to stay in Israel above God's plan to SAVE "all Israel." Something has got to give and I don't think it will be God's intentions.


Then after watching Rabbi Schneider blow the lid off of anti-Messianics in Israel for what they are (my interpretation of his comments), and after seeing Josh Reinstein ingratiating himself to Christians in what honestly can only be a highly deceptive manipulation of Christians, THEN I watched the DayStar program on the Asbury Revival: Desperate for More about the outbreak of God that happened in February 2023. It had me in tears and I soon realized that was God's first shot across the bow of the sinners ship in the USA at the beginning of the year. It was also the first indication for God's people that He is moving in a new way among us. He is stirring us up - to grow up, the throw off the hinderances to our entering into more and deeper intimacy with His glory in Yeshua. 

     What a powerful move of God Asbury was in February, then followed in May by the Isaiah 62 Prayer for Israel for the whole month. It was there that I began tuned into the IHOP prayer room everyday as I worked at the computer, letting it stir me in the LORD. Often having to stop and go cry as I watched the IHOP worship team...just unable to keep working. 

     Now here we are at the beginning of September. I told my husband after watching and crying over the Asbury Revival program, that I KNEW God was doing a deep stirring in me and it has been going on all year. He is 'rearranging my internal furniture of the heart and spirit.' I am being so touched and I see that it is building and building. I know that discovering Rabbi Schneider in July was at least for me personally, another step in what God is doing in me to receive more of the Spirit of the Lord in my heart. Throwing out the unnecessary in my heart, to make way for the 100% necessary glory of the LORD. 


     Like Rabbi Schneider said in the episode I watched yesterday (first aired in 4/9/2006), to know if something is from God, FIRST we have to be willing to believe it. He said we often pray to know God's will but when He impresses on us what His will is, and we suppress knowing it was His answer because we weren't willing to hear that, at some point He stops answering us. 

     Psalm 110:2-3 The LORD extends Your mighty scepter from Zion: “Rule in the midst of Your enemies.”
Your people shall be WILLING on Your day of battle. Arrayed in holy splendor, from the womb of the dawn, to You belongs the dew of Your youth.

No comments: